Tuesday, August 24, 2010

summers end

I can't believe the summer is coming to an end but I am definitely ready for some cooler weather. The last few weeks in Houston remind me of why I long for a cooler climate with more mild summers and 4 actual seasons. Unlike my other fellow Texans, who always wish it would warm up when it's cold out, I love it and wish it would last longer. However, I do love my sundresses and flip-flops; probably one of my favorite outfit combos of all time. And I will get to flaunt my favorite sundresses while on my little vacation this week to Pensacola! I can't wait! I will be staying at a condo right on the beach and plan on doing nothing for about 4 days, woohoo! I am even going to get a massage tonight before I go. :) See you all when I return! Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. so fun! I hope you have a great time at the massage and on the beach!! I am ready for some fall weather too my friend:)

    ReplyDelete