Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blogging world here I come!

So I was definitely one of "those people" who said I will never have a blog, what will I write about? Who will read it? But after some convincing from my friends and reading lots of cooking blogs as of late, I decided why not give it a try. New year, why not blog? Honestly I still am not sure what I will write about (probably mostly recipes that I bake/cook, let's be real here) or where this will lead, so I apologize to everyone ahead of time.

I made these cookie bars last week and they were amazing! I am thinking about trying them with peanut butter chips on top as well as chocolate chips next time. Tasty Kitchen is one of my favorite new cooking blogs I recently discovered. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging! I added you to my favorites. I can't wait to read about your new recipes and experiments!

    ReplyDelete