Friday, February 26, 2010

lent devotional

This was part of my daily Lent devotional yesterday and I loved it so I thought I would share.It really spoke to my heart.

Let us try to see the pain of our human and spiritual journey "from above." The great art is to gradually trust that life's interruptions are the places where God is molding you into the person you are called to be. Interruptions are not disruptions of your way to holiness, but rather are places where you are being formed into the unique person God calls you to be. You know you are living a grateful life when whatever happens is received as an invitation to deepen your heart, to strengthen your love and to broaden your hope. You are living a grateful life when something is taken away from you that you thought was so important and you find yourself willing to say, " Maybe I'm being invited to a deeper way of living."


Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment